Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 8:20 to 16:30
Wednesday: 8:20 to 12:00
Friday: 8:20 to 12:00
Doors open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:20am-8:40pm
Doors close Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 16:20/16:35
Doors close Wednesday and Friday: 11:50/12:05
For older children: from 8:20 to 8:35
For the little ones: from 8:35 to 9:00
Parents accompany their child to the checkroom, prepare him/her and hand him/her over to the educator.
At the end of the day, the children will only be left with authorized persons (see attached list), in the garden or on the premises.
If you wish to have someone else pick up your child, you must provide a written and signed authorization indicating the identity of the person concerned. The person will need to bring their ID card.
Activities begin at 8:30 and the welcome circle takes place at 8:50 for the older children. We ask that you respect the schedule for the well-being of the children.
If you have difficulty separating in the morning, please arrive early, leave your child in your care and leave within a reasonable time. The pedagogue will take over, you can trust her. In case of a major problem, you will be informed and it is always possible to check on your child by phone.
In the morning at 11:50 or 12:55, after lunch.
In the afternoon at 15:50
Wednesday and Friday: 12:00
PEDAGOGICAL MEETINGS 2022/2023
1st Quarter :
5 / 10 / 2023 (small section, ladybugs)
3 / 10 / 2023 (big section, the hummingbirds)
2nd Quarter :
21 / 03 / 2024 (small section, ladybugs)
19 / 03 / 2024 (big section, the hummingbirds)
The theme will be communicated a few weeks before each meeting.
Our nursery school welcomes children from 2 to 6 years old, in two distinct groups:
– The Ladybug group from 2 to 3 1/2 years old at the most which adapts to the needs of the children and their parents. At this tender age, the child is not yet a “social” being, the approach remains very individual.
– The hummingbird group from 3 to 6 years old : This heterogeneous mix is specific to our pedagogy, and aims to stimulate imitation in the child and develop social skills through mutual aid.
The teachers have 3 days of training during the Steiner-Waldorf Early Childhood Congress. Classes can be closed for this purpose. They also have an ongoing training provided by two trainers who come to the school and are keen to support them in a lively application of the Steiner-Waldorf pedagogy.
For the children’s comfort at school, simple, stain-free, seasonally appropriate clothing is requested.
- a pair of comfortable, soft slippers that fit well on the feet
- rain gear boots, raincoat with hood or hat and rain pants
- a sun hat + sunscreen
- 2 changes of clothing in case of incident (underwear, socks, pants or skirt, t-shirt and sweater). Please renew it after use.
- for the little ones: diapers and diaper material.
- non-illuminated, non-electric toothbrush and toothpaste
- Each room will be marked in advance with the child’s name.